ELECTRICAL INSPECTOR TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
We provide specific instruction for state, local, national or private electrical inspectors. Use Marty's 30 decades of electric inspection and plan review expertise as a certified code recorded.
Have your inspectors been trained? We're asking if he or she has been professionally trained by a certified expert code coach?
Marty Provides a comprehensive training program for your team or department which includes:
- Understanding The National Electrical Code: Marty provides a comprehensive 24-40 hour training class on chapters 1-9 of the NEC
- The best way to socialize and communicate professionally and fairly with contractors and homeowners.
- When should exceptions be given
- Am I enforcing the code or giving an opinion
- If you mention it, be ready to write it
- How to properly interpret a code guideline: When the code official does not completely understand how to use terms and definitions, they might not be giving a translation, but instead, an opinion.
- Looking at other mandated codes apart from the NEC
- What's the distinction between code and a regular: NFPA 70 is code, however NFPA 110 is a standard.
- Finest and fair inspection practices when extra work is being installed in an present building.
- Understanding"Change of Use" and its implications on existing buildings and or structures.
- Q & A